CARE4 International Scientific Nursing and Midwifery Congress, Third Edition
Leuven - Belgium
maandag, 4 februari 2019 - woensdag, 6 februari 2019
This year’s conference theme is “High Quality Care4 the Future: Nurses and Midwives Taking the Lead”.
The CARE4 Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of high quality abstracts focusing on a wide variety of topics covering:
- Health and education
We welcome 3 different submission types:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
This congress will offer an exciting programme including distinguished international keynote speakers, oral, poster and symposia presenters discussing innovative and broad scientific topics related to nursing and midwifery.
Please find more information regarding abstract submission here.
We are honored to introduce our 9 invited speakers, some of the best experts and key opinion leaders to present their scientific work and interact with a truly international community of nursing and midwifery researchers, practitioners, educators and policy makers.
- Ms. Ishtar Al-Shammari (ICHOM, UK)
- Prof. Dr. Dimitri Beeckman (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Prof. Dr. Veronique Boscart (Conestoga College, Canada)
- Prof. Dr. Mary Gobbi (University of Southampton, UK)
- Prof. Dr. Agnes Higgins (Trinity College, Ireland)
- Prof. Dr. Karen Hill (Baptist Health Lexigton, USA)
- Prof. Dr. Tanja Manser (University Hospital Bonn, Germany)
- Dr. An-Sofie Van Parys ( Ghent University, Belgium)
- Prof. Dr. Friederike zu Sayn-Wittgenstein (University of Applied Sciences, Germany)
Registration for the conference is open now! More information regarding fees and registration can be found here.
Please find below some important deadlines:
- June 29, 2018
Deadline abstract submission
- September 10, 2018
Notification of acceptance to authors
- October 15, 2018
Deadline early bird registration
- November 30, 2018
Deadline registration and payment for oral, poster and symposium speakers
- January 24, 2019
- February 4 - 6, 2019
We are looking forward to receiving your abstract and to welcome you at the conference!
Website - www.care4-2019.be