EPUAP 2017 - One Voice for Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment: Challenges and Opportunities for Practice, Research and Education
Belfast, Northern Ireland
woensdag, 20 september 2017 - vrijdag, 22 september 2017
EPUAP invites you to submit abstracts on any aspect of pressure ulcer prevention and management including research, clinical issues and best practice. The subject should preferably reflect the theme of the meeting "One Voice for Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment: Challenges and Opportunities for Practice, Research and Education"
EPUAP 2017 main topics:
- Debate about pressure ulcer terminology and classification
- Basic pressure ulcer research
- Update about the guideline implementation
- Patient involvement in pressure ulcer practice, research, guideline development
- Core outcome measures and measurement instruments for pressure ulcer research
- Pressure ulcer health economic research and guidelines to perform these studies
- Quality improvement projects
- Wound monitoring and documenting
- Crossing the Hospital-Community Interface
For more info, please visit the EPUAP 2017 website.